IN this modern age, where our technology is the most advanced it has ever been, directors risk corporate manslaughter charges on an unprecedented scale if they do not embrace its potential. Here, in the latest Global Banking & Finance Review magazine, Milners senior partner GILES WARD explores the law governing fatal road accidents involving employees – and how technological developments can safeguard against finding yourself in the dock.
- LIGHTS, CAMERA, ACTION … MILNERS BOX CLEVER AS SETTING FOR AWARD-WINNING MOVIE
- Mounting concern over banks’ will-writing fees sparks warning
- The safeguards that need a starring role in your written will to stave off a Coronation Street-style feud
- Leeds lawyers strengthen key teams with brace of appointments
- Schools face new lessons as child sexual abuse spotlight switches focus